Apply for
VISA to India

German Version

Need information on visas?
Project Visa

Project visa (PV) is granted to foreign nationals going to India for execution of projects in the Power and Steel sectors. Application for a P-Visa will be considered on a case by case basis and the process can take longer.

Documents Required:
  • Printout of the online application form duly signed
  • Passport valid for a minimum of 180 days with at least two blank pages.
  • Two recent photographs (See Specifications)
  • Letter from the Indian company awarding the contract to the foreign company specifying
    1. Name and registered address of the foreign company
    2. Name of the project awarded as per the tender document
    3. Location of the project in India (village/town/district/state)
    4. Duration of the contract (Number of days)
    5. Total number of workers likely to be send by the foreign company -category wise
      1. Highly skilled
      2. Skilled - technicians with Diploma/Polytechnic degree
      3. Skilled workers with school level education
  • Certificate of incorporation of the company in India
  • Letter from the Indian company addressed to the Indian Embassy/CG Munich explicitly stating that it guarantees the conduct of the foreign company and the foreign personnel involved in the execution of the project/contract, responsible to ensure the applicant will abide by Indian rules and regulations and will be liable to ensure departure of the applicant from India upon expiry of visa.
  • Letter from the foreign employer providing brief description of the project in India and of the job which the applicant is required to perform in India.
  • Documentary proof of educational qualifications or professional expertise (with English translation)
  • Additional Form filled in and signed. If the applicant is a foreign national he/she needs to have a residential proof (Meldebescheinigung) from the German government for more than 2 years. The process can take longer.
  • Project visa will not be issued to foreign nationals other than Germans if their stay in Germany is less than 2 years.
Note: Any German document must be officially translated into English.

  Design & Developed by  Logicopedia